What is ProChart?
ProChart is a proprietary software system that utilizes color recognition to digitally interpret chart data for fluid (primarily gas) volume calculations. Chart management is enhanced as clients can search for and view chart images using the web viewer tool, rather than handling the paper source documents. Volume reports are available as soon as processing and quality assurance is completed. Users of ProChart receive enhanced accuracy with improved turnaround and information accessibility, including:
- Chart scanning for digital analysis
- Client partnering for field scanning
- Advanced flow analysis software
- Web-based communication
How does ProChart work?
Charts are scanned and loaded into digital interpretation software, and then an image overlay is created by the software in order to determine a volume. Data is then validated and analyzed for quality assurance before any reports are dispatched to our clients. For the quickest turnaround, charts can be scanned remotely and transmitted immediately to GAS Analytical Services. Our remote scanning provides a 24-48 hour turnaround, however if remote scanning is not an option, charts can be sent directly to GAS Analytical Services for scanning - the only difference being the chart transit time.
ProChart working for you
- Stay connected to operations
- Quick response to changing situations
- Efficient communication and collaboration
- Share current & historical data in real time
- Instant web access to your information, including measured volumes, chart images, chart image overlays, database information for meters, exception reports, EDI extracts for uploads to field data capture and production accounting systems.
- Trend the last 4 months of data on an interactive graph
- ProChart is user friendly: simple sort mechanisms, point-and-click date ranges, autofill sort fields, clear status descriptions, user-defined field scanner notes
Chart and Data Auditing Services
Auditing volumetric information is a low cost insurance against errors, omissions and even fraud. Charts and EFM data can be reprocessed, compared and evaluated to insure that volumes are properly interpreted and calculated. The results of the audit will be reported to you, identifying the cause of the discrepancy and offer technical support in resolving the differences.
Chart Storage & Retrieval
GAS Analytical Services offers document storage and retrieval services for meter charts. With hundreds of thousands of charts currently in storage, we know how to index and catalog large volumes of documents for efficient retrieval.