What is NetFlow?NetFlow is a web-enabled Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software system that allows clients to monitor and manage remote production and processing sites in real time. NetFlow offers clients a superior solution for optimizing operator visits to remote sites, which assists in minimizing production downtime.
NetFlow supports all major protocols enabling communication with virtually any field system – including traditional SCADA hardware and software. Our solutions can be provided as stand alone devices or integrated with existing SCADA systems.
How does NetFlow work?Remote sites are equipped with a secure communication device that enables two-way, encrypted communication between sites and the NetFlow server. NetFlow enables users to share and view current and historical data in real time for reporting, analysis, review and forecasting across functions, roles, and locations. This software also enables users to perform, control and update information at the remote site from a secure internet connection without the need for any special software.
Online status information and call-out alarms enable operators to prioritize their activities according to what is occurring in the field. This saves time, enhances awareness and increases responsiveness to complications so you can make effective and timely operational decisions.
NetFlow working for you
- Real time site information
- Flow volume capture with complete audit trail
- Universal two-way communication with remote devices
- Vendor neutral compatibility
- Low up front capital costs compared to capital intensive self-hosted solutions
- Update flow computer configuration
- Optimize plunger lift controls
- Set high/low alarms
- Manage callouts for selected alarms
- Check online status to determine if problems can be resolved instantly
- Shut down and re-start equipment
- Adjust flow control valves
- Monitor and adjust compressor operations