Maximize your Capital ExpenditureOur clients have come to expect and appreciate our down-to-earth, friendly and professional fabrication service. We focus on finding the best way to serve our community and our clients and offer an innovative, quality solution that fulfills their needs and is within their budget. Our deep and proven fabrication expertise and our ISO-compliant process allows us to customize products to the highest level of perfection, quality and professionalism.
Fabrication ServicesOur goal is to effectively communicate with our clients, understand their needs and to service in the client's best interest while maintaining integrity, quality service and attention to detail. GAS Analytical Services offers the highest quality of fabrication work and a shorter turnaround time because our local offices are strategically located around our clients' assets.
It is a well-known that a high quality of work minimizes costly errors. Our goal is to get your project right the first time. We combine close personal attention, design expertise and innovative thinking to ensure that our clients' projects are delivered right the first time. We will help to minimize costs and maximize return on CAPEX (capital expenditure) by providing quality services to our respected clients.
Bring your product specifications to us, and we will do our best to help you get the best value out of your investment. Features of our fabrication services include:
- Extensive network of suppliers and strategic alliances allow GAS to meet all your needs
- Turn Key Service - Support from Inception through Installation to Maintenance
- Preliminary, Construction, As Built AutoCAD Drawings
- Complete Documentation Manuals Provided upon Completion of Project
- Latest API, ASME, and AGA specifications, ISO-Compliant
What Can We Build?
- Meter Runs
- Meter Settings
- Measurement Skids - Orifice, Ultrasonic, Turbine, and Rotary
- Regulation & Control Skids
- Filtration Skids
- RTUs & Flow Computers
- Analyzers - Moisture, Oxygen, BTU, etc.
- Pre-Engineered Analyzer and Measurement Buildings - General Purpose or Explosion Proof
- Hydrostatic testing capabilities to 10,000 psi